I can create images and products to help promote, share, and remember your treasured vehicle or collection. These services are of two types: making images and using the images.
Photographing your vehicle
I can create photographs to meet various objectives. I can:
- Make objective, technical shots to promote sales of a vehicle. These shots make the car look as good as ethically possible and would be suitable for eBay.
- Make beauty shots to highlight the styling, muscle, authenticity, or uniqueness that makes your car so valuable.
- Make special-effects photographs, such as high dynamic range (HDR) photos, X-ray vision photos, tracking motion shots, and more.
- Write and illustrate articles suitable for publication in trade journals and magazines.
Using the photographs
After photographing your vehicle, I can create a wide range of promotional products, such as:
- Complete picture packages – digital images delivered in electronic form, ready to drop into online brochures, Web sites, and other web-based media. All clients receive a picture package as part of their contract.
- DVD slide show in standard or high-definition – featuring one car or a whole collection with menus and chapters.
- Marketing materials, such as brochures, mailers, flyers, posters, banners, and other printed products to use in promoting your collection.
- Photo book on a specific automobile, model year, manufacturer, or other criteria you specify.
- Calendar featuring photographs of one or multiple automobiles to use as client gifts.
- Cards and postcards for all occasions.
- Puzzles, key chains and other give-away items to promote your product, service, or possession.
- Spoof posters and magazine covers.
How can you engage my services?
If you want to discuss work just call or e-mail me. If I’m out in the field, you may get to talk to my business manager, Kit Horton. Don’t worry, she’s smarter, prettier, and lots of fun to talk to on the phone.
How much will it cost?
Depending on the scope of the project, I charge either an hourly rate or a not-to-exceed fixed price for the photo shoot. For publications, I will work with you to prepare a license agreement that will meet both of our needs. Please contact me by telephone at +1.303.545.6964, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss your project.