Since 1988, William Horton Consulting has led the way in innovative e-learning consulting and design services. We conduct personal online training; work with your team to break through barriers to help them design and produce effective e-learning programs; and we address formal and informal gatherings to inform, enthuse, and elevate your e-learning team, clients, and sponsors. Here are quick links to the services, products and resources we offer:
- Consulting: William Horton Consulting has leads the way in innovative e-learning consulting and design services. We can: design something for you; teach you to design better; advise you on design; or critique your designs.
- Personalized training: We conduct one-to-one and one-to-a-small-group virtual workshops, personalized for your needs.
- Speaking: In addition to his consulting activities, William Horton is a well-known keynote speaker specializing in e-learning design and implementation.
- Books: William Horton has written numerous e-learning books (and coauthored one with Katherine, his wife). Here is a list of his most popular e-learning books, along with some popular books on document and user-interface design.
- E-learning examples: Here are some examples of the work we have done in the e-learning, documentation, and knowledge management arenas. Many of these examples appear in E-Learning by Design.